Thank you for choosing High Point Veterinary Hospital. Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pets! An important part of our mission is making the cost of essential care as manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
- Cash, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit® and scratchpay see below for more information.
- Debit Card
High Point Veterinary Hospital is pleased to partner with CareCredit® and scratchpay to provide our clients with a flexible, easy way to pay for care for their beloved pets.
CareCredit has flexible financing options for unexpected situations from emergencies to dental procedures ensuring that pets get the care they need, and pet owners get the peace of mind they deserve. You can apply online at your convenience. If you are approved, you will be able to use your CareCredit account that same day.
Scratchpay is a simple and easy payment plan that allows you to complete payments in a way that works best for your situation. Find a plan.
If you have any questions regarding your payment options prior to your visit, call us at (336) 827-9229.
- Please be advised that payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- High Point Veterinary Hospital charges $35.00 for returned checks.
- There is a $25 charge for no shows or late cancellations. A late cancellation is an appointment that is cancelling inside twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
Your pet’s health is important to us. Rest assured, we will work with you to figure out the best payment option for your pet’s visit during these challenging times. Please give us a call at (336) 827-9229 with any questions.
We're Here For Your Pet
Emergency Services Available
We Offer Annual Exams & Screenings
Providing Quality Service Since 2004
We Treat Your Pet Like Family
Words From Happy Pet Parents
“I had a very sick kitten and I could not have found a better veterinarian!! The whole office was great and very kind and understanding about my situation! I would recommend this veterinary hospital to anyone with a pet!”- Carrie W.
“Wonderful vet. Very well run organization”- Cecil S.
“Wonderful customer service, best pet assistance I ever had, super compatible service fees. strongly recommend.”- Valentina G.